Feeling flushed and dizziness. EKG done. Suspected for svt arrhythmias. What are the findings?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have been having short of dizzyness feeling flushed and weak for the last seven day I went to see my family doctor today to get a ekg scan I felt like I was getting a svt arythmia even though I got a ablation eight months ago I am once again feeling sick and it is worse with exertion I work a very physical job and I have been having a problem performing my job since the arythmias started one year ago I am waiting to see a heart rythum speacialist next week attached is the ekg I got today no doctor in the office was able to read it there was no cardiologist available still waiting for my doctor to call back on blood work if you can read this ekg .
Posted Sat, 2 Mar 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
I have seen the images attached. The report shows an abnormal T- wave which is suggestive of ischemic changes in the anterior wall of the heart. You need to have further investigations which include:-

‎1. Holter monitor
2. Echocardiography
3. Tread mill test
4. Angiography
You need to consult your cardiologist for appropriate investigations and further treatment.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.