Feeling fatigue, sweating heavily, have ringing ears. Found vitamin D deficiency. Any heart problem?

Within the past year, I have been tested for heart disease / blockage and was given a clean XXXXXXX of health; however, I continue to be constantly exhausted--so much so that I can no longer function well. I sleep 15 hours per day and am still fatigued. Recently my doctor tested me for a Vitamin D deficiency, and my D level is currently at 17, which suggests a dificiency. In the past few days, I have begun to feel worse than normal. Currenlty, I am feeling dizzy, sweating heavily with moist skin, have a ringing in my ears and just generally feel weak. I have hade several bouts of indigestion during the past 24 hours (though I am taking Omeprazole daily) and wonder if I should just go to the ER or call paramedics. I suppose I am worried that I may collaspse and no one will find me for days.
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 2 hours later
Dear friend, welcome and thanks for entrusting your query here at Healthcaremagic!
I am Dr. Prasad Akole (Critical Care Expert- and am glad to address to your query here.

Vitamin D deficiency does produce lot of weakness and fatigue. You are manifesting these symptoms.
This is not look like a heart attack.
So, do not panic.

However, sweating, dizziness and indigestion are sometimes seen with a heart blood supply problem.

Though are negative so far for heart disease tests, it does not exclude it altogether.

I would advise you to relax, get yourself checked up (may go to ER) to rule out any EKG changes. Check BP and sugars.

I assume you are already on vitamin D supplements.

Be guided by the doctors’ advice on check up.

I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily. I would be glad to answer any further queries. Take care and please keep me informed of your progress at
Good Luck!
It helps us to improve continuously if you could please write a rating review before you ‘accept’ and ‘close’ the query.
Thank you!!
Follow-up: Feeling fatigue, sweating heavily, have ringing ears. Found vitamin D deficiency. Any heart problem? 9 hours later
If I go to the ER sometime this weekend, what heart-related tests should I request? I have already had a stress test and a an MRI.
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 13 hours later
You can check your blood pressure, sugars. An EKG is needed to look for any new heart related changes. If stress test and cardiac MRI was negative, you may have low chance of heart ischaemia.

Cardiac troponins are done if there are suggestive symptoms and EKG changes. These if elevated indicate an ongoing blood supply deficit and myocardial (heart) injury.

You can ask if these are needed.

Are you on Vitamin D replacement ? what regimen?

By the way, your reports are not seen attached here even today. Can you reload them here?