Feeling faint, dizziness, lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, spinal pain

Question
i feel faint and dizzy to the extent i feel im going to faint at any momment. I have lower abdominal pain and lower back pain. with a sharp pain in the spine area
Posted Wed, 5 Sep 2012 in Abdominal Pain

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 2 hours later

There are many causes of lower abdominal pain & backache like
-Pelvic inflammatory disease
-Urinary tract infection
-Uterine prolapse
-Renal problem like ureteric stones
-Disc prolapse
-Carcinoma causes pain at advanced stage when there occurs nerve involvement.

So carry out some basic investigations like pap's smear, ultrasound whole abdomen, urine routine & culture sensitivity & consult your Gynaecologist to co relate them clinically.

Also, please get your blood pressure checked to look if it is normal.

I hope your query has been answered. Please do write back for further queries that you may have.

Thank you

Follow-up: Feeling faint, dizziness, lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, spinal pain 14 hours later
do you think my dizzy faint feeling related to the pain? had a normal msu speciman last week. smear ok about 6months ago.

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 5 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Yes, dizzy faint feeling may be related to pain or it may be related to hypotension.

If your MSU & smear are ok, then carry out ultrasound whole abdomen & x-ray spine & get your blood pressure checked.

Hope this helps you. Do write back for follow up queries that you may have.

Thank You.