Feeling exhausted, dizzy and forehead is warm. What could be the problem?

I have been constantly dizzy for three days and my forehead is very warm. I don't feel sick otherwise in that I don't have an upset stomach or anything. But the dizzyness makes the room spin, i feel exhausted and dizzy no matter what i do. Sitting, standing, eating, sleeping, hot or cold doesn't seem to make it change at all.
Posted Tue, 6 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later

Thanks for the query

Dizziness is one of the common symptoms seen among women. The constant dizziness can be due to several reasons including vertigo, migraines, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, hypoglycemic conditions, low blood pressure and low calcium levels, vestibular neuritis and pre-syncope. A detailed ear and throat examination is needed to differentiate the conditions.

As you are already having migraines with history of fainting, the dizziness might be related.

Please check your blood pressures. If low, it needs to be treated.

In addition, I also suggest you to consult an ENT specialist to confirm if one of the above is the cause. He/she can also prescribe you drugs like vestibular sedatives which will relieve you off the symptom.

Hope I answered your query. If you still have some query, feel free to ask