Feeling drowsy, normal after exercise, chest pain. Taking telma and ecosprin. Stress test positive, BP normal. Advise?

Question
i am feeling drawzeness in the morning but after excercies i feel normal i am taking telma & ecosprin 75 tab in night , i done angio last year which is normal but some times small chest pain comes in morning at 4 to 5 am not reguraly my stress test was positive i have started excercise last 2years regulay last two years iam taking telma 40 tab in morning & telma & eco spring 75 in night, bp is normal 120 / 70 pl.advise
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Rishma Lakhani 36 minutes later

I would like to know whether you have any other medications going on simultaneously like for cholesterol/ diabetes?
Secondly do you have any habit of smoking / alcohol intake/ tobacco chewing?

The medication for BP is fine as your BP is under control with that.

I would advice you to go for a ECG whenever you experience chest pain.
Secondly get your sugars and lipid profile done.
You can also get a stress test repeated, as it has been a year since you last did your stress test.

Would review with the reports.

Don't worry, take care.

Dr. Rishma Lakhani.
MBBS,DGO

Follow-up: Feeling drowsy, normal after exercise, chest pain. Taking telma and ecosprin. Stress test positive, BP normal. Advise? 29 minutes later
i dont have any habit of smoking or chewing tobacco , i am not taking any other medicine for cholesterol /diabetes my health is good but iam taking drinks sometimes ie twice in a months.sometimes after 4 months also.my surgar advise me to do lipid profile check after 3 months

Answered by Dr. Rishma Lakhani 20 minutes later

I would advice you to get the lipid profile and blood sugars done as soon as possible if they are not done in the recent past.

Secondly keep a check on the BP twice daily for a few days.

Get a ECG done if you experience pain any time in between.

Would review with the reports.

Dr. Rishma Lakhani

Follow-up: Feeling drowsy, normal after exercise, chest pain. Taking telma and ecosprin. Stress test positive, BP normal. Advise? 31 minutes later
after pain i have done walking for one hrs, then i have done spot jogging , pullups, XXXXXXX namskar for 20 min. i had normal breakfast & now i am on duty till so far there is no chest pain , but my stomach is upset lot a gases , some noise is coming form stomach right side but my body is slightly paining, i forget to tell you that iam fully dexto cardia , my heart is rightside no swet is coming also , but i filling tired,

Answered by Dr. Rishma Lakhani 1 hour later

I would advice you to XXXXXXX your doctor and get a ECG done once.

As some times heart attack can present as epigastric discomfort or stomach pain and feeling of gas.

Just get a ECG once and if it is normal then your symptoms would get relieved by simple PPI's.

Don't worry, take care.

Dr. Rishma Lakhani
MBBS,DGO.