Feeling drowsy, excessive fatigue. Do I need any supplements?

Hi, I am 26 years old female. I am mom of 1.5 years old kid. Since 10 days I am suffering from Fatigue. I feel all my energy drained all the time especially in the morning. Sleep is not sound and leaves me drowsy all the day. Please advise what supplements do I require? Is this due to summer (climatic change) or some deficiency?
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Thanks for posing the query
Most likely causes for fatigue in you may be due to overwork and lack of sleep,since you have a small child to take care of.
Boredom,anxiety and depression also cause fatigue.
Apart from these ,lack of iron,calcium,B12,FOLIC ACID and hypothyroidism may also result in fatigue.
I advise you for
Try taking out some time to do yoga
Plenty of water
Take calcium,iron and B complex vitamins for few weeks
Get your hemoglobin and hypothyroidism checked up
Change of season to summer also drains you.
Do XXXXXXX breathing daily for five minutes before you go to sleep.
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any further query.
Thanks and best of luck.
Follow-up: Feeling drowsy, excessive fatigue. Do I need any supplements? 4 minutes later
Thanks for your quick reply Sir. My Heamoglobin was never a problem. I got it checked last week. It was 14.5. Thyroid test was taken lastly about six months ago and it was normal too. I am taking Revital woman 2 tabs daily. Will that suffice? Should I take additional supplements with this or stop this and take B complex tabs.

As advised I will try some yoga and XXXXXXX breathing. Is there any naturopathy treatment for this and my general well-being?
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 29 minutes later
Since you are already taking REVITAL and your hemoglobin and thyroid status is normal,you don't need any other supplement.
Apart from yoga do
Morning walk for at least 30 minutes in fresh air
Plenty of water intake
Ample fresh fruits and XXXXXXX vegetables