Feeling drowsy and uncomfortable after taking Nexito and Clonodril. Can I stop it?

Iam on Nexito 10 and clonodril for the past 8 months. I feel okay now.THESE MEDICATIONS ARE MAKING ME MORE DROWZY and uncomfortable. Can i stop it.
Posted Fri, 15 Jun 2012 in Depression
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

As you should know Nexito is used to treat depression and to treat anxiety disorders.

Clonotril is also used to relieve panic attacks.
It is good that now you are fine and doing well.

The problems that you are having are known with these drugs. These are good drugs and in most the cases are well tolerated.

In case you have some problem with drug as you are having, you should speak to your doctor and then only stop the drug.

Sudden stopping of drug is not desired, it can lead further aggravation of problem and withdrawal symptoms.

Your doctor will gradually reduce the dosage as per need.

Please visit your doctor or primary care physician near you.

I hope this helps.

Please write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.

Follow-up: Feeling drowsy and uncomfortable after taking Nexito and Clonodril. Can I stop it? 27 minutes later
I am putting on weight and feel drowzy most of the time though i do regular exercise.Whtshould i do for that.
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 5 hours later

Good to hear from you again.

Your symptoms are due to drugs you take.

Do not worry most of the symptoms are dose dependent.Please visit your doctor as advised and he will either reduce the dose or change the drug and things will be taken care off.

Do continue regular exercise,plan your diet well in routine.