Feeling drowsy after taking brubiol ciprofloxacino and pirifur for urinary tract infection. Should I continue the medication?

I just got back from Mexico and was treated for a urinary tract infection. I was prescribed Brubiol Ciprofloxacino, Pirifur and Busconet. One of them makes me drowsy. Any idea which one and if I need to continue to take it? My pain has subsided greatly.
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam , Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking onto your query I would like to tell you that it will be Busconet which contains buscopan . It is given for pain relief and drowsiness is a known side effect of this drug . Rest both of the drugs are antibiotics and will not lead to drowsiness . Your treating doctor will be the best guide for modifying your treatment . You should consult him for that as he is the best judge of situation . Take care. Dr. Shruti