Feeling dizzy and having pain in leg. Taking estrace. Is this normal?
User rating for this question
Taking 2ng of estrace today at 12 noon per my reproductive dr to prepare my uterus for pregnancy. Early today i had leg pain in the calf and went to ER had labs done all normal. Its 5 pm and i feel dizzy. Look around online aome people were dizzy etc.. Is is ok ? Because in the insert it states These are some of the warning signs of the serious side effects: Breast lumps Unusual vaginal bleeding Dizziness and faintness Changes in speech Severe headaches Chest pain Shortness of breath Pains in your legs Changes in vision Vomiting * so i have to stop it ?? I cant inwas taking it for 2 weeks last month i was fine i think . Please advise
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hello, I would be happy to help you... Detailed Answer: Yes, the symptoms that you are describing (dizzy) could be related to taking extra hormones. And yes, the extra hormones might predispose you to blood clots, but this has apparently been ruled out, right? Did they do a pregnancy test? If they did not, did you do one recently? Where are you in your cycle? Is estrogen the only thing you are taking, or is there a plan for additional fertility treatments during the cycle? Let me know and I will try and help.
Follow-up: Feeling dizzy and having pain in leg. Taking estrace. Is this normal? 1 hour later
I am in menopauae , i tried estrogen already for 3 weeks but had to stop because on the last week of the mock trial they saw something in uterus. All is well now . I went today to ER because of excruciating shocking stabbing pain in both calves inwas worried about a clot. Apparently its not red or swollen so they were not concerned but did a ultrasound anyway . It was negative . I just wanted to be sure its the estrace . I take synthyroid and prilosec .
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 3 hours later
People also viewed
- Is back pain a side effect of estrace?
- Prescribed estrace cream for post menopause symptoms normal
- Feeling drowsy signoflam tablet
- Is pain or feeling of pressure in the pelvis a side effect of estrace?
- Slogans on ill effects of drugs
- Equivalent drug to gynexin
- Symptoms of mastoid bone inflammation
- Symptoms of essential hyperhidrosis
- What causes racing brain while taking estrace
- Symptoms of scleroderma abs
- Symptoms of asthenia/fatigue
- Symptoms of soy milk allergy
- Ganja drugs ill effects
- Is pain, redness, or swelling in the arm or leg a side effect of estrace?
- Remister tb drug side effect