Feeling dizzy and getting migraine headache. How to get relief?

I wake up with headaches bout 5 days a week, I get migraines at least 3 month, can't gain weight, get dizzy frequently,
bruise easily, no energy
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 32 minutes later
Thanks for the query
I understand your concern
Please note that headache can be due to many causes like migraine, tension headache,brain tumor/infection/bleed etc. I think you may be having migraine headache. I suggest you to get examined by a local neurologist and get a brain scan done. If the scans are normal, I will advise you to initiate nti-migraine treatment which will be guided by a local physician.

Hope this helps
Please get back to me in case you have any concern