Feeling dizziness and suffering from fever and BP. Woking in shifts. Suggest the treatment?

I am feeling Dizziness. It happened last week and today I felt the same. One year back when I was suffering from fever doctor said I have BP. Three months back doctor said its in normal condition. But often am feeling Dizziness. I am working in a shift time between 4PM to 1AM. Please advise the reason for Dizziness?
Posted Wed, 18 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Vertigo or Cardiac problems

Detailed Answer:

Considering your age, Dizziness can be expected to occur with two possible underlying diseases.

Vertigo, it is a type of dizziness which is a complication of past ear infections. In here the organ for balancing the body known as Vestibular apparatus would be defective and result in poor balance leading to dizziness. Consulting an ENT specialist would be a better option if this is the case.

The other possibility is missed beats from the heart due to faulty rhythm. This can happen in young individuals due to many reasons. To know the exact reason you may have to get an ECG done. If there is any defect in the ECG then you may have to consult a Cardiologist for the same.