Feeling discomfort in testicles and light burning after masturbation. Is this common?

I had sex early last week, and no discomfort in my penis and testicles. Three days later I masterbated with a little discomfort in my testicles, tight burning. The pain was gone later. Last nighti was just sitting down watching the giants win, but when I stood up, there was tightness in my penis and a little in My testicles that hasn't gone away over night
Posted Wed, 21 Nov 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
Pain after masturbation or ejaculation is very common and generally not serious
and is generally caused by contraction of bulbospongiosus muscles.Once the spasm of this muscle becomes all right after sometime,pain and discomfort in testicles go away.
As far as pain and tightening of penis after sitting for a longtime is concerned,it is generally due to pressure on pudendal nerve and veins supplying the genital region.This also goes after sometime and nothing serious should be interpreted from this.
If your pain in penis and testicles become prolonged and severe,then you may have to consult a urologist for proper evaluation,diagnosis and treatment,however possibility for such happening looks remote.
Please revert to me if there is any additional concern or query.
Best of luck