Feeling discomfort in lower rib, back, shoulder blade and pelvic area. How to get cured?

Neurologist, Surgical
hello i am having a problem with mi left side lower rib front and back and a left side pelvic issue and left sholderblade discomfort i notice mi ribs on the left the 3 or so lower ones are starting to stick out a bit and mi lower left back feels misaligned n sumtimes when i place mi left foot foward toe pointed out mi pelvic feels week and with sharp pinch pain in mi hip mi hamstring on the left feels odd and moves mi left sholderblade feels like doesnt sit right, the feeling i get seems to all be centeral to mi left rib cage low from chest to back around the side with pain at mi back moving up n down, in mi back around the same area feels like if to click crack a knuckle of a finger feels right on the verge of clicking but cant seem to stretch it out or click it or change the feeling, i have had this for one year and seems to come and go and change in and out of all these symptoms kind of, i have tried stretches and i dont feel semetrical, um i dont know if i pulled or strained, could of been possible but have never had any of this problem befor always been fit healthy and fairly active but recently spending a bit of time at computer about 4hrs a day and sleeping about 12+hrs a day but not geting much sleep, i sleep on stomach quite a bit on mi left arm on mi left ribs i used to find sleeping on mi stomach helped me sleep, when i tilt mi head foward and to the right and aply presure i can feel it in the area in mi back on the left mid or where the back of mi ribs are i can feel it in there where it agrovates me, i cant seem to find a neutral position in mi left mid to lower back keeps like a grinding feeling where as on mi right side flows moves and rests fine, mi breast sumties hurts too, hope im not giving too much info but for me it seems all of what im feeling all came on at the same time nearly 1 year ago and all seems to feel related. i live in new zealand and have seen a chiropractor and physio but they seem to just ignore me and give me stretches to do , that ive already been doing, and seem to think im normal , and its mi body mi feelings and its telling me that theres jus sumthing not right and mi body wont let it rest and keeps flareing up and becomes uncomfortable and doesnt move naturaly or rest naturaly and afects mi sleep and mi day to day life
the main problem im geting is pain or discomfort in the front n back of mi lower ribs on the left side, the front lower left ribs sticking out a bit. gristly unseatled unnatural back left lower back to mid and uper left back discomfort , pain in under mi left back sholderblade, and i keep trying to raise mi sholders and lean to mi right to stretch it all out while i hold press mi ribs in , i can almost press and stretch and almost feel a naturral postion but cant seem to find release of cause
Posted Sun, 4 Nov 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vineet Saggar 11 hours later
Dear friend,

After reading your complaints, I feel that you should get an x-ray dorsolumbar spine done in AP (Anteroposterior) and Lateral positions to rule out spinal deformity.

For pain, radiating to lower limbs I think you should get NCV (Nerve Conduction Velocity) test in lower limbs. Apart from these, you should get ESR, RA FACTOR, and CRP tests done in your blood.

If all these tests are normal then probably these are muscular pains and you are under stress of some sort. Physiotherapy and mental relaxation tips can help.

Hope this helps you. Do let me know if you have more concerns.