Feeling cold with sweating. What could be the reason?

I am extremely cold, have no fever, but am also sweating. Why/?
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please follow the suggestions below....

Detailed Answer:

The cold symptom you are experiencing might be related to hypothyroidism; whilst, sweating is from hypotension (low blood pressure).

If I were your caring doctor would ask to monitor your blood pressure for 2 weeks, record the results and pass to your cardiologist.

I'd also suggest to check the thyroid hormones level and complete blood profile for anemia and the functional test of kidneys.

I'd advise to drink plenty of water, oral dehyration salts to replace the electrolytes and fluids while sweating.

Hope it answered your question!

p.s. if you have other concern, please write back to me!