Feeling cold and uneasy. Taken a dosage of paracetamol. No improvement. What to do?

I have been feeling cold and useasy since last two days. Felt like I will be gripped in fever I took 1 dosage of paracetamol but no scucess.

Posted Thu, 19 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can be many causes

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Feeling cold is a very vague symptom and can arise due to many causes. Let me know if you have any other symptoms. On such short notice it is usually due to some type of infection like a viral, a Paracetamol works only in presence of fever and discomfort.

If it persists for a few days, then we need to consider other causes like anemia, hypothyroidism, inadequate diet, low blood sugar, low body weight, prescription for the same. Also take multivitamin and iron supplement after the blood tests have been done.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Vaishalee