Feeling cold. Have sore and shaky leg. Easy way to get cure?

For a week I been having sore legs and shaky when I stand up and they feel cold inside
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Sore legs with strange feelings in legs as you have described may be related to generalised weakness which may be related to your as such poor health or it may be indicative of a systemic problem like a recent onset infection and sepsis sequence or a surge of pre-existing disease like diabetes or hypertension.
Another group of problems are relate to local problems like Neuropathies may be age related or related to erratic food intake or due to diabetes etc, whichever issues you have.
This is a general detailed account of possibilities and does not mean you have applicability of them all but any cause can present like this.
I would advise you to get a complete blood counts, liver function test, Urine complete and culture test, a neurological examination by a physician and to see the things in synopsis to decide on the management.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!