Feeling chills, heaviness in chest, nausea, light headedness and dizziness.What's wrong?

About 1 hour ago, I had an overwhelming feeling of nausea, light headedness, dizziness. I still feel it now along with chills and arm and leg aching. My lower back has been achy since Friday but worse today. I had my normal meals and am not taking anything besides my morning multi vitamin and XXXXXXX tea. I havent experienced this before. My left ear was also hurting a little on Friday. Forgot to add... There is also a heaviness in my chest that came with these symptoms
Posted Tue, 6 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
There can be various causes for your heaviness in chest and nausea.Basically any organ or tissue in your chest can be the source of pain, including your heart, lungs, esophagus, muscles, ribs, tendons, or nerves. Pain may also spread to the chest from the neck, abdomen, and back.
The most common causes can be
A heart problem like angina or pericarditis
A lung problem like pleurisy or pneumonia
Inflammation where ribs join breast bone or sternum called as costchondritis
Pain and spasm of back muscles radiating to front
Stomach problems like GERD or gall stones or gastritis etc

The chances of heart problem increases if you are a smoker,overweight,having diabetes,having high cholesterol or with a family history of heart problems or having high blood pressure.

You must consult your doctor for the proper examination and investigations to arrive at the diagnosis and subsequent reatment.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck