Feeling chill after a nap. What would cause this to happen?

I'm 70, 6', 162 in very good health. I live in northern Florida two miles from the ocean. I don't smoke or or use alcohol and never did. I ride my bike strenuously on the beach for 10 hrs/week (5 days) and am very fit. After a bike ride I usually take a nap and for many years I awake feeling chilled. What could cause this?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 30 hours later

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of XXXXXXX Medicine, working with an experienced Internist. I answer on his behalf.

Before I opine on your problem I would like to know the exact symptoms in detailed description which can help me to help you better.

Details like,

Symptoms, duration , associated symptoms,aggravating factors , relieving factors , on any medications , any significant past medical history etc.

Anticipating your response.