Feeling breathlessness and have gas problem. Tested clear for heart and chest issues. Any suggestion?

Cardiologist, Interventional
Since last 10days I have been feeling breathlessness. It started with symptoms in morning and now I feel the same almost during entire day...

I had got my ECG done some "Tri--"(blood test - i dont remember the exact name) to ruleout any heart problem. ECG had some T Tower but the blood test was negative so doctor said primarily my heart has no issues. He also checked my chest and said chest is clear.

I do feel Gas problem now and then but since last 10days my life has became horrible.... Its really unbearable.. Please suggest me what should I do Next..

Posted Thu, 18 Oct 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 6 hours later

I guess you have no issues but got worried because some doubt of heart disease was raised. I guess it should be no issue now as your reports are normal, but for your own satisfaction and get the doubt out of your head, have Treadmill test done. That will be sure shot test.

Also if you need me to have a look at ECG, please upload the reports here. You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.