Feeling bloated and lack of appetite. Got hit on abdomen. Should I be concerned?

Starting yesterday evening I started feeling discomfort in my abdomen, now It feels like I'm bloated and it's tender to the touch,it doesn't really hurt it's just uncomfortable,I have still been eating but it has given me lack of appetite.I haven't had a fever and no vomiting and have not been nauses,just tender to touch. Me and my son was playing around yesterday and he accidentally landed his elbow on my lower left of my abdomen pushing it in and upward near my pelvis area could this have anything to do with it? and yes I had A bowel movement this morning.
Posted Sat, 10 Nov 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

Blunt trauma like elbow merely have to do anything with abdominal pain as the abdominal wall is to thick and then the intestine is enclosed in special layers of peritoneum and omentum.

The conditions seems most likely to be of gastroenteritis with either bacterial or worm infection. Stool analysis would be quite helpful in recognizing the organism and active infection. Domeperidone like motility enhancer will help in bowel movements

If you still have some queries, feel free to ask