Feeling blisters in ear, blood and clear fluid leaking from it. Is this something I should be worried about?

So I was in New York City for the last 4.5 days or so, and yesterday as we are getting back to our cars after the airport I found something on my ear, right where the lobe connects to my head. It felt like a blister or something yesterday, and it had popped, leaked some blood and some clear fluid. Today there is still definitely something there, a bump behind my ear, right where it connects to my head. Is this something I should be worried about? I mean I have gotten pimples on my ear before, on the front of the ear lobe, but they havent really felt like this.
Posted Tue, 4 Sep 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 16 minutes later

This looks like focal skin infection. Commonly the cause is bacterial infection.

I think you should not be overly concerned about this.

Local antibiotic cream will help in your case. It's not uncommon to get infection in this location.

Hope that answers your question.