Feeling better after using the accept not fight method to treat mild anxiety. Any alternate cure?

I am feeling better using the accept not fight method to treat my mild anxiety- My issues now are just doing all the things i used to do. Im taking it slow and going back to places or events that triggered my anxiety. Do you have any books or methods that you recommend? I am staying busy,active.healthy diet, no caffine and working on total acceptance. I dont panic just a quick flush of adrenalin- more in anticipation of doing the things that made me anxious-highways are big hurdle. although i accept it and it goes away. Is patience, acceptance (not fighting) and time the answer get me back in balance
Posted Tue, 28 Aug 2012 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 1 hour later

The method that can be useful for such is : Relaxation therapy.

There are many relaxation therapies, of which JPMR (Jacobsons progressive muscular relaxation ) has been well researched, studied and is widely used.

Regarding Highway problem -- Graded Exposure therapy would help

For understanding the principles of CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy), in brief, will be of help.

Hope this will help you

Wish you good luck