Feel weak and shaky. Have hypertension. Blood pressure could be 114/80. Suggest

Hi, I have hypertension very high mostly in the morning. I feel weak and shaky, for instance, my BP in the morning lying in bed could be 128/90 but after 10 minutes being up I will feel weak and pale and BP 190/110 (200/110). This is a new condition. I am 58 and always been active. After exercises, my BP could be about 114/80.
Posted Wed, 31 Jul 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 53 minutes later
welcome to healthcare magic
i read your mail with diligence
your having a problem of orthostatic hypertension.
Normally, blood pressure (BP) fluctuates only minimally with postural changes because of autoregulatory mechanisms.
Some orthostatic increase in diastolic BP occurs, particularly in hypertensive patients, and is due to an increase in vascular resistance.
A subset of patients with essential hypertension has an increased sympathetic activity.

Exaggerated responses to catecholamines are well known in patients with autonomic failure.
so please evaluate by your cardiologist and take advise regarding medication use like beta blockers , which can improve your symptoms.
thank you.