Feel warm, burning sensation in hands and feet. TSH normal. Is it menopause stage?

I am 45 years old and female. I believe that I am going through perimenopause, or menopause. I always have been cold, but now I am constantly warm. I have a burning sensation in my hands and feet. I flush quite a bit. I was on medication for thyroid problems from the time I was 5 until about 9. I did have my blood tested for my TSH levels. My Dr. said it was normal. I have cousins that are being treated for thyroid problems, and they said it took alot of time to research this and the normal blood panel does not always detect a problem.
Posted Tue, 10 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: Peri menopausal syndrome. Detailed Answer: Dear Ma'm, Hi it seems more like peri menopausal syndrome rather than anything else. Thyroid profile you said is normal but if you could provide me the exact values that would have been better. also check your blood sugar values please. Regards!
Follow-up: Feel warm, burning sensation in hands and feet. TSH normal. Is it menopause stage? 17 minutes later
Hi. I will follow up with the exact values. Thank you. Kay
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Thanks ! Detailed Answer: that will be appreciated Ma'm. also if everything is normal and it is peri menopausal syndrome, in that case supplement yourself with calcium, vitamin D, B12, B6 and B3. if that does not solve your problems and symptoms are intolerable, then you may consult your doctor to put you on HRT ( hormone replacement therapy). Regards!