Feel very tired always and hands shaking with excess hair fall. Cause?

I am XXXXXXX I feel very tired always and my hands always shaking and my hair fall is to the maximum extent.
What may be the reason?
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Possibilities listed below:

Detailed Answer:

I have a few possibilities that links the three symptoms namely:
1. Hormonal disturbance - thyroid and blood sugar
2. Nutritional deficiency - anemia and vitamin deficiency
3. Anxiety and stress related.

You will need the expertise of a live doctor who can physically examine your to exclude the aforementioned reasons. Besides clinical examination you will also need specific blood investigations - complete blood count, blood sugar, thyroid function test.

I recommend you to see a physician and plan further evaluation.

In the interim, take plenty of fruits and vegetables especially root vegetables; sleep well, time your meals regularly, practice exercise to keep your weight in ideal limits and use good antidandruff shampoo. You may also add vitamin supplements for additional benefits.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Follow-up: Feel very tired always and hands shaking with excess hair fall. Cause? 2 hours later
As You told all the three possibilities are correct and my hemoglobin is 8.9. Can u recommend the good and strong vitamin tablets?
Answered by Dr. Prasad 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Biotin forte...

Detailed Answer:
You can try Tab. Biotin forte once a day for a month or two. I hope you are on right treatment to correct the low hemoglobin.

In addition do get the other tests and if they are abnormal you need to get them treated too.

Hope this helps.

If all your queries are answered, please close this discussion.