Feel pain in testis after foreplay. Scan normal. Having pain. What could this be? Testicular cancer?

hi, i have been engaged recently and will be getting married in a year.. i used to XXXXXXX my fiancee every week alone.. and we use to make foreplay without climax.. the problem is each time after foreplay i felt pain in the testis at first and in lower abdomen later.. the pain was very hard.. the next day i went to a doctor and made ultrasoundand found nothing wrong with my testis and no hernia as well.. but i felt pain again and again while we XXXXXXX . and im totally confused now.. why it is happening? wat is the cause.. will this continue my life long? wat should i do.. and im also afraid that i read that these pains are also symptoms for testicular cancer as well... so pls i need your advice..
Posted Mon, 22 Jul 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
pain in testicles and lower abdomen after foreplay with your fiancee .
This is not abnormal at all.

During foreplay semen and all the secretions of the seminal vesicles and prostate which are part of the semen are almost to the full capacity and ready for discharge during ejaculation.
However if you do not ejaculate the semen, testis gets congested and studded with semen and this is reason for pain in testicles.

This problem will get resolved if you masturbate and ejaculate (discharge your semen) during foreplay without having vaginal intercourse.

Please note that this is not due to going to be continued once you get married and have your normal sexual life.

Do not think of any thing else like cancer etc.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you
Follow-up: Feel pain in testis after foreplay. Scan normal. Having pain. What could this be? Testicular cancer? 1 hour later
thank u very much sir.. i feel very comfortable now... i will be going abroad in a 10 days time.. so as per ur answer i hope not 2 worry about anything and stick to the journey.. thank u very much..
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
If you are satisfied with my comments and a have time ,you can post your review on this forum.
Thanks and Regards