Feel pain in stomach, burn in kidney and blood in urine. Consuming lot of water and pain killers. No relief

i just feel pain in my left side of my stomach I think it might be my kidney
it feels like burn in my kidney I guss I tried to drink too much water and take some pain killer but still in pain no pain or blood when go to toilet
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in General Health
Follow-up: Feel pain in stomach, burn in kidney and blood in urine. Consuming lot of water and pain killers. No relief 15 minutes later
i forgot to say i had coil fitted before one month
Answered by Dr. Satyadeo Choubey 1 hour later

Kidney pain usually radiates from loin to groin. If ureter is involved, it is very severe type of on and off pain.

Left sided upper abdominal pain can be pain of stomach ulcers, kidney stones, musculo-skeletal pain or pain due to pneumonia of left lower lung etc.

You have done a good job to flush your kidney and many a times it proves too.

At this juncture I will advise you to go for abdominal ultrasound to find out the probable cause of the pain, and one chest x-ray to have an idea of musculoskeletal cause.

I wish if you can tell whether the pain has something to relate with food intake, deep breathing, body movements etc.

Best wishes,