Feel nausea after eating. Feel shaking. What could this be?

May 2013
i have been having problems for some time now every once in a while at night after i eat a few hours later i get real naseua and i gag but never actually throw up right now i have gags and only spit up whit flem type i feel real shaking it seems to be worse when i walk or move around. it only happens about once a month could this be hormones
Posted Mon, 22 Jul 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 3 days later

During second half of the menstrual cycle, progesterone hormone predominates and that lead to some amount of nausea.
But better to rule out other factors also that can lead to nausea, dizziness etc.
So you once consult physician and check for:
Blood pressure
Blood sugar levels
Middle ear problems
Cervical spondylitis
Hormonal evaluation for FSH, LH, progesterone, estrogen and thyroid hormones.
With this workup the possible cause for your problem can be identified and treated.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
Follow-up: Feel nausea after eating. Feel shaking. What could this be? 20 hours later
Thank you so much this helps me alot i have had y blood pressure and blood sugars tested and even my thyroid and my hormone levels and all came back ok that is when i started keeping track of everytime i had the problems and realized it was around my period time but my drs were telling me it was everything but one even told me it was depression. I was not satisfied with that i even was told it was my gall bladder and had it taken out and it did not help the problem. Your asnwer is the best i have received yet.
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

Thank you. There is possibility of premenstrual syndrome in your case.
Following measures can help in decreasing your symptoms:
-Decreasing caffeine, sugar intake during premenstrual phase. Taking diet XXXXXXX in fiber, adequate rest and sleep.
-Taking calcium and Vitamin E supplements.
-With your doctor's recommendation you can go for evening primrose oil supplements, which can help in decreasing the symptoms.
Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.