Feel like small circles inside the eyes. What could this be?

my right eye feel like i have something in it and i see like a small circle with a caind of flash and yellow
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Loose body in vitreous. needs further evaluation

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX, thanks for using XXXXXXX

The small circles you are feeling inside the eyes may be loose bodies in the vitreal chamber. This may occur commonly due to injury to eye ball, severe myopia, severe hyper tension or vasculopathy or retinopathy due to diabetes. Many times if very small size this will be absorbed and the vitreous will be clear. But need to diagnose the cause for it (mentioned earlier) and has to stop before any further damage.

So I advice you to consult your doctor once and get slit lamp examination of the eye and retinal examinations once and get investigated for your blood sugar, lipid profile and blood pressure and get treated for it if any problem.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.
If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well.
Wish you a very happy life and good health.