Feel light headed and sweating. Blood sugar crashed. Have mild mitral valve prolapse. Suggest?

I have a doc appointment tomorrow but just wondering why if I feel fine then all of a sudden I feel a little lightheaded, start sweating then I feel like my blood sugar crashed. I ate lunch 2 hours before and felt good after lunch. It just comes and goes. I checked my glucose level 1/2 hour after feeling like that and it was 95. Was just shoe shopping. I was told 6 years ago I have mild Mitral Valve Prolapse. That's all I know as far as my medical history. I think its sugar levels but not sure.
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Some clarifications

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

However I would require a couple of more details to help you in answering your query in a better justified way.

1)How often has it occured
2. What are the thoughts that go through your mind at that time
3.other than sugars any other investigation?

Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Regards and wish you good health,

Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD

Neuro-Psychiatrist and Sexologist