Feel hot, forehead sweating, not menopausal. No medical history.

female age 47,5'4"-10stone 91b-no medical history-every hour day and night im very hot,forehead sweating and body but only lasts minuite or so-been going on for 2 years-been to doctors for tests not memoporsial
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 24 minutes later

Your symptoms are suggestive of hot flushes.

These are commonly seen in the premenopausal age group. You do not have to be menopausal for these symptoms to appear. Sometimes these symptoms can be seen even two to three years before the actual menopause.

Kindly don't worry as it is not a disease and almost every woman of your age experiences this.
Hot flashes occur in up to 40% of regularly menstruating women in their forties, so they often begin before the menstrual irregularities characteristic of menopause even begin.

During this period many changes can occur and make one feel different. If these are troublesome, discuss the options of hormonal vs. non hormonal treatments for hot flashes with your GP and start the treatment.

I am sorry you are dealing with this frustrating concern and I hope you can find yourself in better health soon with the help of your GP.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.