Feel fatigue and pain in arms and legs. Had blood test done. What is the diagnosis?

What would you recommend as follow up tests to determine the case of low WBC and low eosinophils.

My lab report shows:
WBC 3.7 (3.9 - 10.6)
EO % .3 (0.9 - 2.9)

All other values are in normal range.

Other symptoms are fatigue and deep / moderate aches arms and legs (like bone pain)

Thank you.
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
no need to worry

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

Your reports are. Outisde the normal range. But these reports should always be interpreted with the clinical presentation.
Your presentation doesnt match these reports and morover the values are just beoow normal. If such a patient comes to my clinic i would not have bothered as of now and may be re do a complete blood count after 10 days. In most of the cases it would come normal.
You have to take into account technical error as well.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.