Feel extremely weak, confused, memory loss and tensed. Suggest?

Infertility Specialist
I am so weak after my office hours. Even unable to pray and to study bible reading. Always look like sleepy, uneasy, tense, pessimistic feelings, memory loss, confusion. Plz let me get out of it. Plz guide!
Posted Sat, 5 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
please check blood sugar and blood pressure

Detailed Answer:
Hi, please let me know what type of job you do and what are your working hours. What time you go to bed and get up in morning. Is there anything stressful in work or family. Let me know if you have checked your blood sugar levels recently. Send me the values. If not please get fasting blood sugar tested and also blood pressure. Please let me know reports so that i can advice you better. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol