Feel excess heat while sitting at one place and travelling. Suggest?

sitting at one place we have to work for 8 hours. and have to travel for 2 hour a day its increasing heat in body.
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
suggested below

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query. It is obvious for anyone to feel excess heat while sitting at one place and travelling for 2 hours a day.

My suggestion to you would be to move around your desk at your workplace every 40 mins. Please make it a habit to get up from your chair every 40 mins and go for a quick walk.

When travelling in sun, use protective sunscreen that ward off the bad sun-rays.

Also, you must drink plenty of water and fluids orally to maintain the water balance of your body and also to get rid of the excess heat.

Wish you good health.