Feel drowsy and heavy. Suffer vomiting. Remedy?

Hi Doctor,

My wife some times feels drowsy. When she rest her head on pillow then she feels comfort. if she sits or stands she feels drowsy and heavy.
Some times she also have vomiting sensation.
She had this from last 1 month. Till now I haven't visited any doctor.

Is this related to any thing?
Which Specialist I have to visit ?

My wife mother has nerves pain at neck. she feels the same when she get that.
does this have any affect on her?

Posted Wed, 24 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later

Drowsiness could be a secondary symptom when one has problems with the heart or the central nervous system. Since it is coupled with nausea there are chances of simple acid peptic disease in the stomach to be the cause.

Well, it could be essential to rule out any problems with the heart and the brain once by a simple clinical examination.

Whether or not her mother's condition is passed on to your wife an details clinical examination is needed.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.