Feel dizzy, stiffness, choking while brushing teeth. Cause and cure?

I'm dizzy and my mid section feels stiff. When I bush my teeth I feel like I'm choking. I don't know if I'm dehydrated. No fever. My email is YYYY@YYYY
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
? Viral

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for asking.

From the limited information I have got, it looks like you are suffering form viral infection.

Dizziness, stiffness, feeling like dehydration, and choking can all happen in generalised condition like a viral infection, which can have fever, malaise,body aches as additional features though not necessarily.

Keep the fluids up, take paracetamol for pain and stiffness and have some rest.Mostly it gets over in a few days.

Please let me know if you need more information.
Follow-up: Feel dizzy, stiffness, choking while brushing teeth. Cause and cure? 12 minutes later
I thought viral, do I need antibiotics
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not needed for viral infection

Detailed Answer:
Antibiotics are required for bacterial infections, for viral infection general supportive measures as outlined in the previous reply are good enough in most cases.