Feel dizzy. Blood and heart test normal. Vertigo? Help?

I am very dizzy can not walk straight was admitted at the hospital checked everything out blood work and heart ok was feeling ok they released me got home and got very dizzy again. They never checked me for vertigo or anything else. Can u help?
Posted Wed, 26 Jun 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 47 minutes later
welcome to healthcare magic
your symptoms of dizziness and inability to walk more suggestive of neurological problem like cerebellar problems, these symptoms can also occur with ear problems are called as benign positional vertigo.
So you need to consult a neurologist and evaluate.
Next thing whether you are taking any medication which cause postural drop of blood pressure ,which may also cause this type of symptoms on standing.
so you need complete evaluation.
Thank you.