Feel click in back neck and mild pain sometimes with feeling of air passing through ear. Suggest?

hi doctor i am 53 yr old woman ,,since 1 year i feel a click in my left back neck and mild pain sometimes,,,off late i feel as if suddenly some air has passed through my left ear,,and if i am really anxious or panicky i feel as if my left leg and arm are going weak,,, i am worried wats happening??
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Relax. Get health checkup.Life style modifications

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for using XXXXXXX

First of all I advice you to relax. No need to worry. All the problem has solutions.

1. Since there are no signs of any neurological problem like loss of sensation and weakness, unable to perform some movements or activities and no history of injury I advice you to relax yourself now.

2. For your presenting illness, just to exclude any problem I advice you to get complete general physical, ENT and CNS examination once by your doctor.
Monitor your blood sugar level, BP (Get checked in both arms) and lipid levels. If any problem found, then they can be treated specifically. If no problem found then you are completely healthy. Don't exert yourself.

3. If these are normal then I advice you to do some life style modifications like regular daily morning 30 minutes outdoor exercises, have nutritious diet with required calories and yoga. Do regular outings and spend more time with your loved ones and friends. These will help you.

4. The click in neck and mild pain may be due to musculoskeletal cause. With NSAID like Ibuprofen 400mg and muscle relaxant like chlorzoxazone these will be relieved.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.

Wish you good health. Take care.