Feel bowel movements but not able to pass stools. Feel abdomen bloated. Cause?

General Surgeon
Since about Tuesday of last week I have felt like I cannot get a ,full of a better word, poop out. Every time I hit the toilet it feels like something big will come out, but nothing. I do not notice any features popping out, but do have a little blood on the toilet paper (not constant). In addition there is a lot of gas noise, and when something does come out it is not constant. Sometimes there is no discharge in the toilet either, but when I wipe there is some. My bowel movements have become almost constant, and my abdomen does feel slightly bloated. One major change in my diet last week was that I did start using airborne, and was taking it through Thursday. I was taking it three times a day, and have stopped taking it since then. What is going on?
Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Airborne when taken three times a day will cause toxicity of vitamins like A,C and E.
Because of this various disturbances occur in the gut .
So,please stop this supplement completely.
Please take Capsule Pre and Probiotic to reduce bloating of the abdomen along with antispasmodic Dicyclomine with the consultation of your doctor.Also get Fissure in ano or haemorrhoids excluded as you noticed blood in tissue paper.
Nothing to worry
It will come down.
wish you good health