Fecal matter stuck in anus. How can I get quick relief?

Question
I have fecal matter stuck in my anus, and I cannot eliminate it even when I strain. It is miserable. How can I get quick relief? Thank you.
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Constipation,hard feces relief... Detailed Answer: Hi, It is better to be checked by a GI specialist to exclude other local problems (such as repeated hemorrhoids and/or narrowing of anal opening). Usually, I prescribe my patients per rectum enema, but I do administered by myself to avoid complications and assure the results. The same I advise to you: check with your GI or physician and ask if you can apply enemas to get instant relief but not longer. Hope this answered to your questions! Dr.Bardha p.s. if you have further concerns, feel free to write it back to me!

Follow-up: Fecal matter stuck in anus. How can I get quick relief? 2 hours later
My internal hemmorhoids cause the water from an enema to come back out, so an enema is not the solution for me. Please advise.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 16 hours later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following suggestions... Detailed Answer: Hi, At this moment, I'd suggest: - take glycerin suppositories via anal opening - drink more water - start taking lactulose in high doses (talk to your doctor for more specific dose to your case) - take olive oil thrice daily, 1 tablespoon It will take from 6 to up to 24 hours to see the results. If no improvement, contact your GI specialist. Dr.Bardha