Fatty cysts on arm and breast area. Who to consult?

Hi. I am a male, age 57. Noticed yesterday two fatty cysts left of my right arm pit and to the right of my right breast area. Sizes are about 2 cm and 1 cm, near the surface and fairly defined. Would like to know who I could consult initially because I don't have a primary care physician yet.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Lymphoma
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 29 minutes later
Hello and thank you for submitting your question.

These are most likely benign lipomas However I think it would be prudent for you to have a physician perform a focused examination to evaluate these areas.

The type of physician that you would want to seek first would be a primary care physician. This would be a doctor who specializes in family practice or XXXXXXX medicine.

If this physician is unable to confirm that these are my palm is he may ask that you visit with a general surgeon.

Again the first person you want to consult with is a primary care physician.

I thank you again for submitting your question. I hope you found my response to be helpful. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Dr. Robert