Fatigue, sleepy, breathing problems, breathlessness. Blood and stool test showed low iron, high liver enzymes

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Always feeling tiered (fatigue) pain in head from time to time, feeling sleepy in morinings, breathing problems
sometimes feel like loosing breath, I did blood and stool test, I have S.Iron low 7, altoiletways having tri GL high
and liver enzymes a bit high, also I go to toilet more freqently than usual, particularly after meals.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your query

The information you have provided is not sufficient to help you better

Please pass on this information to help me help you better :

1] Can you upload your reports as I want the exact units to know the reference ranges ?

2] What is your age ?

3] What is your job position ?

4] How long have you been facing these symptoms ?

5] Do you have a history of smoking or Alcohol consumption? Also waht is your diet pattern

Regarding going to toiled after meals is suggestive of Collitis - I would like to evaluate the stool report also

Get back to me with this information & I will try to help you with your issues

Get Well Soon