Fatigue, poor coordination, learning disabilities, socializing issues. Due to Multiple Hereditary Exostosis?

Multiple hereditary exostosis ... are there neurological effects such as fatigue, poor coordination, socialization/"Asperger like" issues, learning disabilities, high sensitivity to stimuli (light, sounds,etc), etc that are associated with this condition?

Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 34 minutes later
Hello and thanks for query.
Multiple hereditary Exostosis MHE occurs in children and there are multiple bony spurs.
The problems encountered are
Lack of mobility
There is no learning disability or high sensitivity to light or sound.
Socialization is a problem but is totally different than ASPERGERS disease.
I hope to have answered your query,however you can revert to me if you wish.
Thanks and good luck.