Fatigue, frequent urination, shoulder spasms, headache, palpitation. Ultrasound shows thyroid nodules. History of depression

Two months of progressing symptoms. Extreme fatigue, feeling faint, disorientated at times, frequent urination, moody, abdominal distress, muscle spasms in left shoulder radiating down arm, headaches, heart palpitations, feeling of lump in throat near thyroid. Do have very small thyroid nodules as seen on ultrasound. Past few weeks noticed a supraclavicular pea sized hard lump on the left side of my neck. Elevated calcium levels. Elevated protein. Elevated eosinophils. Primary doctor says I am depressed. I feel very ill overall and no one is listening! I am 42 years old, 5'0, 118 pounds. History of breast papillomas 2011/2012, flu in December 2012. History of depression and anxiety.
Posted Mon, 8 Apr 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. V. Kumaravel 4 hours later

I do understand that you are a 42 year old female with history of depression and anxiety. Your concern seems to be related thyroid nodule and abnormal blood values.

If your thyroid nodule size is less than 1 cm nothing to be worried and we have to follow up the thyroid size. It is also preferable to get your thyroid blood tests as many a times hypothyroidism can present with depression. High calcium again requires evaluation with other further blood tests like parathormone and phosphorus.

considering your age, many a times perimenopausal symptoms can present with mood swings and fatigue.