Fatigue and pain in leg after ejaculation. Need long sleep to recover. Any suggestion?

Infertility Specialist
I am 33 yr, male.
Ejaculation (thru intercourse or maserbation) since ever, causes me fetigue for few days with pain in the lower part of the leg, feet and lower joints. I usually can not handle physical activities very well for few days after ejaculation, and usually need a long sleep for few nights for good recovery (of course without sexual activity)
I feel a little bit better when I take multi-vitamines, but definately not very helpful.
I read about POIS, but not sure it is very much related.
Any suggestion here?
Posted Sun, 9 Sep 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later

I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is reply for your query:

1) As per your complaints you seem to be suffering from vitamin deficiency. Especially lower legs and feet point towards vitamin deficiency.

2) Hence please continue multivitamin tablets for 6 months. Also take calcium tablets suppliments. Sometimes the calcium deficiency causes symptoms you described. Please continue the calcium tablets along with multivitamin tablets.

3) Your symptoms are not related to POIS. It is different. It will have lot of other problems associated with it. Your symptoms are related to vitamin deficiency.

4) You are still young and these symptoms will go away as soon as your health is restored.

5) I also advice you to do regular excercise and try to be stress free. Because stressed persons also suffer similar complaints.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.