Fasting blood test and urinalysis done. Are the findings in the report normal?

Hello. Recently I had my fasting blood work done. I am a 32 year old white male weighing 430 pounds. I am in the process of working with insurance to get approval for bariatric surgery. The blood work performed was the full lab and these are the areas that were out of range or of concern to me.

MCV - 78.5 low
RDW - 15.1 high
ESR - 32.0 high
Blood glucose - 88
Cholesterol numbers -
Total cholesterol - 159
D-HDL - 37.9
Triglycerides - 70
VLDL - 14.0
LDL - 107
PH 5.5
Protein 1 + A (Whatever that means)
Uroblinogen 0.2 E.U./dl
Urine Creatinine - 370.1
Urine Micro Albumin - 39.2 high
Urine WBC - Rare
Urine Amorphous Urates - Many

I guess I'm concerned about my cholesterol with the LDL being high and not sure about if the VLDL is in range or not since there was no range. Also, I'm not sure about the urinalysis if I should be concerned with that.

Thank you in advance.
Posted Sun, 17 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 7 hours later
Hi, welcome and thanks for writing in.
I have seen your reports. Your LDL is normal ( 60 -140). Also your cholesterol profile is within normal range. VLDL doesn't play any significant role in risk of heart diseases.
ESR is also normal. It is highly variable depending on body habit exercises etc.
Just one thing about renal function. You didn't mention unit of measurements for values. Normal range for creatinine is 0.7 to 1.4 mg . If your values in micrograms then it is within normal range.
If possible please upload the original reports at attachments column.

It will very helpful to comment on it depending on laboratory criteria.

Looking forward for your response.