Fast heart beat, high BP, heart pulse rate. What has cause this?

Question
why my heart beat so fast day and night? and my blood pressure is 176 over 94 and my heart pulse rate 98.can you tell me what cause that?

last i was sleeping and i felt something tear inside my right side. can you tell me what cause that ?
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 35 minutes later

The condition with increased rate of heartbeat is called Tachycardia and can occur due to many underlying conditions like :
-Anxiety
-Fever
-Hyperthyroid status
-Cardiac illness
-Arrhythmias (abnormal heart beat rhythm )
-Medications
-Obesity etc

The Increase in the Blood pressure can be attributed to the increase in the heart rate. Faster the heart beats more will be the pressure with which blood circulates.

Special tests like ECG and 2D ECHO have to be done to know the exact cause of your problem.The management also depends on the cause made with help these tests.

The tearing sensation your felt in the right chest could be due to peristaltic movement of the lower end of the stomach causing a XXXXXXX burp.This is not serious and need not to be worried unless it repeats often and is associated with chest pain where it could lead to acid reflux disease.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Follow-up: Fast heart beat, high BP, heart pulse rate. What has cause this? 3 hours later
what cause my body itching me and I see red XXXXXXX on my arms, legs,back etc

For the itching body, i used Benedryl but one day I feel good and after 3 days I feel the same. so what can I do for it?

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

The rashes that itch on your arms and legs could be due to allergy.As Benadryl is working my suspicion gets stronger.

I would recommend a better cream than benadryl like CALADRYL or CALSKIN lotion applied twice daily.It will give you better relief.