Fasciculation and fatigability in all muscles. Blood tests okay. Why do I have troubled vision?

Hi im probleme for a fasciculation in all muscles And fatigability in m'y muscle arm And leg m'y probleme exist always in 14 month ...resonance magnetic its ok all blood test ifs ok freek to a als or XXXXXXX gheerig dicease thx for a fast back response my eyes healt And light trouble vision
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shiva Kumar R 8 hours later

Thanks for posting your query. Your question is a very good one and I will try to provide you with information and recommendations regarding the symptoms you are experiencing.

Considering your age, generalized fatigue and fasciculations in all four limbs I personally feel you do not have any symptoms of ALS (Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis). I feel you are probably suffering from benign fasciculation syndrome and anxiety neurosis.

So I personally feel you should fix an appointment with the Neurophysiologist for ENMG (Electroneuromyography) studies to prove the possibility of benign fasciculation syndrome.

I am sorry you are dealing with this frustrating concern and I hope you can find yourself in better health soon with the help of your Neurologist and a clinical psychologist.

I thank you again for submitting your question. I hope you find my response to be both helpful and adequate. If you have any additional concerns regarding your question I would be happy to address them.

Dr Shiva Kumar R
Consultant Neurologist & Epileptologist