Fainted and hit head. Having lump, left thigh aches and eye sight is fuzzy. Should I go to ER?

I just fainted, hit my head hard, have big lump. My left leg upper outer thigh aches and my eye site is fuzzy. Should I go to ER? XXXX@ WWW.WWWW.WW
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
yes, please go to the ER

Detailed Answer:

I am sorry about the fainting episode. You seem to have multiple symptoms. There could be XXXXXXX injury in your thigh region along with a probable intracranial injury as well, since you hit your head.

I would suggest you to go to the ER at the earliest, get your vitals checked, and if need be further investigations.

Get well soon.