Failed conception, no success with repeated iui, laparoscopy done. Cause of infertility?

Hi, am XXXXXX, we are trying for pregnancy from last 2 yrs 1yr with normal medicines and from last year I have tried 6 iui’s but unfortunately all were failed now my doctor suggested me to go for Laparoscopy surgery to know the reason for infertility, I have gone through the surgery on 09/05/13, after surgery she told me that there is some free blood in my uterus which leads to some infection , there is so blood spot on my uterus and she told me my utres is weak. She said they cleaned everything through LP surgery and they have also given me Lupried depot 11.75 injections and finally they asked me to go for 2-3 more iui’s before going to IVF. Below are my quesions
1.Can you please tell me clearly by seeing my reports what is the exactly problem for my infertility? 2.Lupride Depot 11.75 inj what is the use of this injection is it true its stop my period for 3 months 3.Finally when can I go for my iui what will be the chances of my conceiving after this laproscopy surgery (pls find encl my reports)
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 56 minutes later
I have gone through your attached reports.
Your bilateral tubes are patent, left ovary is normal, right ovary is having small cyst that should not create so much problem regarding infertility.
Main concern is thickened endometrium that is 22 mm at 5th day of your cycle.
So let the histopathology report to come that takes 4-5 days then it will be decided that what is the cause of this thickened endometrium & when can you go for IUI.
Lupride is given to treat endometriosis, fibroid uterus & ovarian cyst it can stop your period also.
I will be available for your further queries.
Follow-up: Failed conception, no success with repeated iui, laparoscopy done. Cause of infertility? 46 hours later
Dear madam thanks for your reply, i got my histopathology report i have enclosed the attachment, my doctor told me it is normal.
now if i dnt get my period next month due to this lupirde injection what i have to do, can i go for iui even without period after my period due date. are i will get my normal period becaz histopathology report is normal. please clarify my doubts as i kept all my report in front of you am very upset because i dnt know what is the exact problem for my infertility and my husband reports also ok.
pls suggest me
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 19 hours later
Welcome back.
Your histopathology report is normal.
First you wait for your periods to be regularized, because possibility of ovulation is more when periods are regular.
IUI is only helpful when you start ovulating.
So first wait for your period,then from 9th day of your cycle get repeated tvs scan done for follicular growth & after that you should plan for IUI.
If every thing is normal then be optimistic about good things to be happened
I hope your query has been answered.